UTI Cleanse - a superior combination:
- UTI Cleanse combines two ingredients that are well known and helpful for supporting health in the urinary tract: D-Mannose and Cranberry Extract.
- Superior and convenient combination - provides a one-two punch for individuals struggling to improve the natural health of the urinary tract.
- Convenient powder formulation (tablet form also available here).
Dr Alex says:
"The majority of urinary tract infections (UTIs) are caused by E. coli bacteria.
They attach themselves to the residues of D-mannose that are found on the receptors of urinary tract cells.
This is why D-Mannose has earned the enviable reputation of being able to support recovery from UTIs.
So supplemental D-mannose, a sugar residue, provides an alternate binding site for the bacteria, which can theoretically then be flushed out.
By combining Cranberry juice extract with D-mannose, the aim is to provide a natural 'antiseptic', with a small amount of cranberry and a large dose of d-mannose."
A Natural Solution for Urinary Tract Infections
- Provides plant extracts for preventing urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Helps fight off acute UTIs and prevent their recurrence
- Safe and effective relief without the side-effects of antibiotics
- A unique formula from AOR with clinically researched ingredients
UTI Cleanse Now With Cranberry is used in herbal medicine to help prevent recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs).
|Serving Size: 1 scoop||Amount|
|Dried Cranberry juice (Vaccinium macrocarpon)||100 mg|
|Non-medical ingredients: |
D-Mannose (1000 mg/serving), magnesium hydroxide, tricalcium phosphate.
AOR™ guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
Take 1-2 scoops four to five times daily without food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Take with water. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, trying to conceive, taking blood thinners or have a history of kidney stones, or if symptoms persist or worsen with use.
Dried cranberry juice
D-Mannose - Corn
Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
The information and product descriptions appearing on this website are for information purposes only, and are not intended to provide or replace medical advice to individuals from a qualified health care professional. Consult with your physician if you have any health concerns, and before initiating any new diet, exercise, supplement, or other lifestyle changes.