Analyses your IgG antibody reactions to over 160 modern food and drink ingredients.
Our laboratory partners, Lorisian, will test your IgG antibody reactions over 160 food ingredients to identify your personal ‘food fingerprint’.
This test will analyse your IgG antibody reactions to 160 modern food and drink ingredients, which reflect the latest eating trends.
You will be provided with a comprehensive results pack which provides you with nutritional support to help optimise your diet.
- Convenient home-to-laboratory testing service
- Free delivery and sample return in a pre-paid envelope (for customers within the UK)
- Expert analysis from Lorisian's fully-accredited laboratory
- Clear results and a comprehensive guidebook
- Follow-on consultations, if needed, available at a 35% discount with Dr Alex or Professional Associates (overseen by Dr Alex)
- Dr Alex is a Medical Doctor/Naturopathic Doctor and holds a Phd in Immunology/Pathology
- as such she is one of the World’s Leading Specialists/Doctors in Functional Immunology
Easy as 1-2-3
1. To undertake the test you simply prick your finger for a blood sample with the equipment included in the pack.
2. You then send it to the LORISIAN Laboratory in the pre-paid envelope (customers outside of the UK will need to pay postage).
3. Your results are sent to you within 10 days* (can be longer for customers outside of the UK).
If the results came back indicating that you have no food intolerances then you will receive a £140 refund !
What does this test for?
Acai Berry - Dried Extract
Rooibos (Red Bush Tea)
Bok Choi (Pak Choi)
Spices / Herbs
How does the testing work?
The test is simple to take and can be used at home by the client or taken at your place of work. All that is required is a small blood sample, which involves a simple prick of the finger with a small, sterilised lancet. Each kit comes with a step-by-step leaflet to guide you through the process. Once the blood sample has been taken, this can be posted back to our laboratory in a pre-paid envelope.
How reliable is the test?
We choose Lorisian because of the ease-of-use of their kits, the relevance of their test profiles to real-life problems - and their reliability.
The Lorisian laboratory is regularly audited by independent authorities and their expert staff are fully qualified, trained and experienced in using the latest scientific equipment to ensure the utmost accuracy of testing. Their in-house laboratory has a >98% reproducibility rate. This means that, on average, two separate tests carried out with the same blood sample (taken on the same day) will correlate with each other >98% of the time.
What this test does NOT do:
The test does NOT diagnose:
- Any food allergies (this means 'true allergy' - IMMEDIATE hypersensitivity eg with difficulty in breathing, swollen throat etc - which are due to IgE antibodies)
- Coeliac disease
- Lactose intolerance
- Enzyme deficiencies
- Histamine sensitivity
- Any chemical sensitivities
Dr Alex's view:
Dr Alex welcomes the availability of tests that can help our customers to unravel the complex ways that the gut - and what we take in through our gastrointestinal systems - affects our health, weight and wellbeing. We trust Lorisian to provide accurate results in a way that helps our client's make great strides in securing better health, wellness and body composition.
Remember ! If the results come back indicating that you have no food intolerances then you will receive a £140 refund !