Analyses your IgG antibody reactions to over 150 food ingredients.
Our laboratory partners, Lorisian, will test your IgG antibody reactions to 150+ food ingredients to identify your personal ‘food fingerprint’ - especially in relation to your ideal weight management.
Lorisian 150 Plus Ideal Weight Management Support includes analysis of IgG antibody reactions to 156 food and drink ingredients. Did you know that your immune reactions can have a major influence on your weight and metabolism? This test specifically helps with Ideal Weight Management, including a list of low glycemic Index foods and a 12-week low GI plan, to help you towards your ideal weight.
- A convenient home-to-laboratory testing service
- Expert analysis from our fully-accredited laboratory
- Clear results and a comprehensive guidebook
- A 12-week low GI (glycemic index) plan, which can be personalised to reflect a specific combination of trigger foods, to help you have a better chance of achieving your weight goals
- Follow-on consultations, if needed, available at a 35% discount with Dr Alex or Professional Associates (overseen by Dr Alex)
- Dr Alex is a Medical Doctor/Naturopathic Doctor and holds a Phd in Immunology/Pathology
- as such she is one of the World’s Leading Specialists/Doctors in Functional Immunology
Easy as 1-2-3
1. To undertake the test you simply prick your finger for a blood sample with the equipment included in the pack.
2. You then send it to the LORISIAN Laboratory in the pre-paid envelope (customers outside of the UK will need to pay postage).
3. Your results are sent to you within 10 days* (can be longer for customers outside of the UK).
If the results come back indicating that you have no food intolerances then you will receive a £150 refund !
What does this test for?
Crustacean Mix (Crab, Lobster, Prawn/Shrimp)
Mollusc Mix (Mussel, Oyster & Scallop)
Oily Fish Mix (Herring & Mackerel)
Plaice & Sole
Salmon & Trout
White Fish Mix (Cod & Haddock)
Mustard Mix (Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage & Cauliflower)
Peppers (Capsicum) & Paprika
Elcerberry & Elderflower
Grape (Cabernet Sauvignon)
Grape (Chenin Blanc)
Grape (Pinot Grigio)
Grape (Pinot Noir)
Grape (Red & White Zinfandel)
Grape (Sauvignon Blanc)
Melon Mix (Watermelon, Honeydew & Cantaloupe)
Spices / Herbs
Cinnamon & Clove
Dandelion & Burdock
Herb Mix (Coriander, Cumin & Dill)
Mint Mix (Mint, Sage, Basil & Thyme)
Nutmeg & Peppercorn
Rooibos (Red Bush Tea),br/> Sugar Cane
Yeast (Brewers & Bakers)
What will this test find out?
The test will analyse your IgG antibody reactions to over 150 food and drink ingredients. Lorisian test against all four types of IgG – unlike many of alternative test providers.
Once your trigger foods have been identified, an elimination diet can be formulated, which also takes low-GI foods into consideration.
How does the testing happen?
It’s easy to take the test, as demonstrated by the step-by-step leaflet you will receive in the kit.
The test involves a small prick of the finger with a sterilised lancet provided.
The test can be completed anywhere, and the blood sample then sent back to us in the prepaid envelope provided.
How accurate are the results?
Lorisian's ISO accredited, on-site laboratory is overseen by our Scientific Director, Dr Gill Hart, a renowned UK Biochemist who has over 30 years’ experience in her field.
Dr Hart, along with their trained and qualified lab staff, ensure Lorisian's accuracy and reproducibility of results is at >98%.
This means that, on average, two separate tests carried out with the same blood sample (taken on the same day) will correlate with each other >98% of the time.
Dr Alex's view:
Dr Alex welcomes the availability of tests that can help our customers to unravel the complex ways that the gut - and what we take in through our gastrointestinal systems - affects our health, weight and wellbeing. We trust Lorisian to provide accurate results in a way that helps our client's make great strides in securing better health, wellness and body composition.
Remember ! If the results come back negative for food intolerances, you will receive a £135 refund !