This unique formulation targets multiple pathways to balance the release of joint enzymes, structurally support collagen building blocks and sensitive joint cartilage, while simultaneously supporting the body's range of natural motion and flexibility.
- Award-winning next generation alternative to glucosamine and chondroitin
- May increase mobility, flexibility and range of motion in sensitive joints
- Combines 7 bio-active nutrients that work to create a fast-acting approach
- Aims to minimise negative effects of occasional joint stresses brought on by exercise, sport or physical activity
- Two key ingredients are Un-denatured Collagen Type II (UC-II®) and 5 Loxin® Advanced
- Aims to reduce inflammation via the immune response and pro-inflammatory leukotrienes 1-3
- May help with joint comfort within 7 days
1. The Vitamin C in this product helps collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage and bones. It also helps to protect cells from oxidative damage (stress). Ester-C® is a trademark of The Ester C Company. Manufactured under U.S. Pat. No.’s 6,197,813 and 6,878,744 and corresponding foreign patents. 5-Loxin® is a registered trademark of P.L. Thomas-Laila Nutraceuticals LLC and is used under license. International patents pending. UC-II® is a trademark of InterHealth N.I. Bioperine®is a trademark of Sabinsa Corporation
FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soya, Yeast, Preservatives, Sweeteners, Artificial Flavours or Colours
SUGGESTED USE: As a food supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetable capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed directions for use.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Buy Solgar 7 joint support
Buy Solgar 7 joint support today from Dr Alex's for the best quality supplements and pricing